New Partnership Paves Way for Integration and Distribution for the Growing Demand of HALIO Smart Glass
Hayward, Calif., July 13, 2023 – HALIO, designer of the world’s fastest, most beautiful, eco-friendly, and technologically advanced architectural smart glass, announced today that it has entered into a strategic partnership with GLASSBEL, a European-based leader in architectural and interior glass manufacturing, that has completed projects in 30 countries and 4 continents.
Addressing a Market Need:
- There is a growing demand for more innovative, energy-efficient solutions in the glass fabrication/facades market.
- Integrating HALIO’s most advanced smart glass technology into GLASSBEL’s Insulated Glass Units (IGU’s) provides an immediate and impactful solution, by offering the fastest, high-quality, energy-efficient, and sustainable smart glass to a wide range of customers and markets in Europe and the Middle East.
- Implementation of smart glass significantly impacts the wellness and overall well-being of building occupants. Everyone wins!
- HALIO Smart Glass helps significantly reduce operating energy costs, resulting in a meaningful and measurable impact to any building’s carbon footprint.
- HALIO’s ASTM2141 certification and patented design, provide proven durability for commercial applications.
This partnership is a crucial step in the development and distribution of HALIO’s advanced smart glass into Europe and the Middle East and aims to leverage GLASSBEL’s extensive experience and network to further expand the availability and delivery of this technology to these regions.
Quotes from the Companies:
“We are excited to partner with HALIO, the leader in smart glass technology. Their solution is the best available in the market, offering unparalleled speed, perfect facade uniformity, and aesthetically pleasing neutral colors. It is truly a game-changer – a ten times faster and more durable product than any other smart glass solution,” stated Dmitri Sobolevski, CEO of GLASSBEL.
“Our partnership with GLASSBEL marks an exciting milestone for HALIO. Their commitment to quality, expertise in glass fabrication, and extensive geographical reach, makes this an ideal partnership for both sides. This collaboration allows us to market groundbreaking technology to our customers in Europe and the Middle East. We’re proud to jointly offer the fastest, most eco-friendly, energy-efficient solution, and the utmost beautiful and highest-performing smart glass available in the market.” emphasized Bruce Sohn, CEO of HALIO.
HALIO Smart Glass, for commercial and residential applications, is the world’s fastest and most advanced electrochromic technology, enabling maximum control of daylight while optimizing energy savings by reducing solar heat gain and minimizing glare. Powered by HALIO windows and skylights are available directly from the HALIO and third-party fabricators, including Viracon and GLASSBEL, with various glass coatings and configurations. Beautiful buildings deserve beautiful facades. Please find out more about what we can do for your next building project at www.halioinc.com
Since 2001, GLASSBEL has established a legacy of successfully completing architectural projects. We are deeply committed to precision and innovation. We combine meticulous diligence, innovative glass processing techniques, and a relentless pursuit of excellence to consistently deliver exceptional solutions that surpass our customer’s expectations. Whether it is creating beautiful facades, or bespoke glass elements, our team ensures that each project is tailored to meet the unique requirements of our clients. To explore our portfolio and learn more about our capabilities, please visit GLASSBEL.com.