The Sr. Master Scheduler will report to the Head of Operations and be responsible to:
- Develop a business planning framework, transparent to the organization with associated key performance
- Lead in the development of the planning solution and change management to ensure On Time Delivery.
- Identify gap, strategic impacts, financial impacts and provide technical support.
- Work collaboratively with all levels of business stakeholders to define, develop, and run a highly scalable
- Lead team meetings across different regions.
- Track, report, and help resolve all issues blocking the supply chain.
- Accountable for achieving targets for On Time Delivery performance metrics and financial objectives.
- Key escalation point for issues regarding On Time Delivery.
- Document physical supply chain processes, such as workflows, cycle times, position responsibilities, or
- Analyze inventories to determine how to increase inventory turns, reduce waste, or optimize customer
- Select transportation routes to maximize economy by combining shipments or consolidating warehousing
- Participate in planning development process, assure definition & adherence. Will work closely with Sales
Operations in gate review and change control process. Help to Facilitate & coordinate tasks & critical
items. Track and report on progress. Work with Project Managers to manage product delivery using our
- Be a student of current industry trends, ensuring that the company maintains and expands its technology
Needed Skills and Experience:
- Team player with deep cross-group collaboration and project management skills, with experience
developing efficient work plans for complex projects involving many groups, and the ability to manage
multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience in supply management that includes material management, procurement, manufacturing
processes, quality processes, and logistics.
- Experience integrating sourcing, planning, manufacturing and logistics milestones and processes into total
product life cycle.
- Exceptional leadership, particularly in complex, international, and cross-functional teams worldwide.
- Advanced conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving abilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications (verbal and written) skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment for multiple product launches.
- Minimum Four-year Bachelor’s or equivalent experience. At least 6+ years of high-availability production
- Experience with database technologies.
- Knowledge about APIs.
- Good organizational skills, and oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in monitoring, metrics collection, and reporting using open source tools.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, making decisions based upon priorities, schedules, and an
understanding of business initiatives.
Ideal candidate will also have:
- A background in automating the management of a data base.